I love browsing around Etsy, and I definitely find myself daydreaming while I’m at it.
I’m battling the heat by selecting my favorite items and wondering if I’ll be able to get to the pool soon with a nice lemonade in hand…
In the meantime, my fave Summer picks are in!
- carved products – Acoustic Acorn – Walnut Wood Bluetooth Speaker – $65
- Apothecary 90291 – luminous face oil – $120
- dunkirk designs – palm leaves watercolor invitations – $25
- Turkish Linen Towels – Large Turkish Cotton Herringbone Blanket – $59.95
- Untried – Wicker Picnic Basket – $44
- Little Brave Ones – Kids Teepee Tent Spring Posy – $169
- Shine Rugs – Blue and White Chevron Patchwork Cowhide Rug – starting at $500
- Blushes And Gold – Vertical Bar Necklace – starting at $41
Why we love these shops:
- carved products: They work with real wood. They carve and work and know everything about their material and managed to make this noble material look modern and cool. Plus, they are involved in the whole process, from start to finish
- Apothecary 90291: How can you not love all these oils mixed together for a glowing Summer skin? I love the mix of Argan and Rosehip, but they double the bet and mix many other incredible oils in there!
- dunkirk designs: Two friends with impecable taste and a fun attitude. I love their style and bright ideas.
- Turkish Linen Towels: Super high quality AND beautiful patterns. Need I say more?
- Untried: Vintage wonders!
- Little Brave Ones: Wonderful and dreamy teepees. Magic!
- Shine Rugs: Custom patchwork cowhide rugs.
- Blushes And Gold: Gorgeous custom jewelry. Stylish and delicate. Absolute yes!