As specified on hygge house, Hygge is a Danish word used when acknowledging a feeling or moment, whether alone or with friends, at home or out, ordinary or extraordinary as cozy, charming or special.
Hygge literally only requires consciousness, a certain slowness, and the ability to not just be present – but recognize and enjoy the present.
That’s why so many people distill ‘hygge’ down to being a ‘feeling’ – because if you don’t feel hygge, you probably aren’t using the word right.
And this week we have selected our favorite Etsy shops and some of their amazing products which relate to this cozy feeling. We’re loving it!
Feel the warmth:
- Hygge 2 Print by elleandindi – $11.19
- Wood Serving Tray by Metis Deco – $245
- Chunky knit blanket by Goods by Mika (85″x100″) – $630
- Organic Herbal Tea Blend by Moon Flower Alchemy – $6
- Hygge Sweatshirt-Ladies fit by Michelle Brusegaard – $35
- Light grey knitted pillow cover by pillow link (18″x18″) – $69.45
- Aynsley Golden Tea Cup and Saucer by Barn Kitty Treasures – $24.50
- Eucalyptus Bouquet by blue orchid creations (large size) – $235
- Belgian Chocolate Truffles by Zam Artisan Chocolates – $30
- Taupe and Cream Diamond Patchwork Cowhide Rug No. 302 by Shine Rugs