It’s official: Summer is here! 🙂
Lately I’ve been finding myself daydreaming of the perfect Saturday outdoorsy lunch with friends, drinks, some dramatic details around the yard, a nice bbq… you get the idea.
I have a small selection of my favorite items for these kind of occasions, mixed and matched with some beautiful patchwork cowhide rugs. We absolutely encourage you to use our rugs outdoors, as they can easily be moved from one room to the other and in this way, create the perfect setting for a perfect day.
You can absolutely use your patchwork cowhide rug outside, no problem at all!
You can use your leather area rug outdoors during the day, or for a night party, that’s totally safe. Just make sure to bring it back inside to avoid any dew or rain falling on it, and you’re good to go!
The breakdown, right here:
- Tropical outdoor pillow cover by Anitas Casa starting at $20
- BBQ Spices Gift Kit by Caboose Spice Co – $40
- Hanging basket by Amulettes – $62
- Hand Forged Raindrop Dinner Bell by Leslie Tharp Designs – $40
- Copper Cup by Yield Design Co – $21
- Pink and White Striped Cloth Napkins by The Kitschy Table – $20
- Brass Mobile (made to order) by Electric Sun Creatives – $165
- 8″ Spun Planters by YieldDesignCo starting at $80
- Custom black 4” tiles Patchwork Cowhide Rug in 7 x 9 ft by Shine Rugs – $1449
- Rattan and Iron Hoop Chair Attributed to Janine Abraham and Dirk Jan Rol by The Modern Vault – $1295
The most important thing here is to enjoy yourself, so feel free to get into the Summer ‘vibe’ and get a bit out of your comfort zone. The weekend’s just around the corner, keep daydreaming and have a great time! 🙂