I love cruising around Etsy searching for that perfect item that I really, really need, or that item that I don’t and will never need but absolutely crave. Most times, it’s the latter, but it’s oh-so-worth-it!
I think it’s one of my favorite places to shop. People on Etsy are always so nice and the community is super helpful. We also have a shop, and we always get the best questions, requests and comments!
So, I decided to put together my favorite shops of the moment, some kind of gigantic bookmark…
- Large knot Floor Cushion in Olive Green by KNOTS studio – $390
- Mid Century Modern Style Grey Bar Chairs (Set of 2) by Karman Upholstery – $349
- Brass chandelier – Mid century modern by Gymnastes – $550
- Linen pillowcases with ties by Magic Linen – $17
- Coir Door Mats by Good Day Doormats – $54.99
- Mid Century Modern Plant Stand with Round Legs by Hook And Stem Co – $34.99
- Navy Blue and White Chevron Pillow Cover by Studio Pillows – $26.99
- Denali Porcelain Hand painted Organic Dinner Plate by Amy Hamley Ceramics $56
- Light Beige Patchwork Cowhide Rug Diamond Design in 5x7ft by Shine Rugs – $910
- The Krupnik Dining Table by The Windsor Workshop – $2700
Why we love these shops:
KNOTSstudio: We love this shop’s look. The fabrics used for the knots are beautiful.
KarmanUpholstery: They carry mid century style furniture. What’s not to love?
Gymnastes: Lighting shop to enlighten your life. Fantastic.
Magic Linen: This shop has the most amazing linens. A very romantic, yet classic and natural look. I’m in love!
Good Day Doormats: Personalized door mats. They have some seriously comic designs
Hook And Stem Co: Gorgeous planters and accessories. Truly beautiful, truly stylish
Studio Pillows: Fantastic fabrics, perfect for any kind of decor!
Amy Hamley Ceramics: Delicate, incredible and dreamy ceramics. I almost can’t believe my eyes.
The Windsor Workshop: Amazing wooden work!